What a project! Adventure Runner Richard Bowles finished his Israel National Trail Run in Kibbutz Dan. Not everything went as planned – but it was an amazing project. Congratulations from all of us at SOURCE!
It was a very tough 1,009 kilometers for Adventure Runner Richard Bowles. It was his «toughest project ever», he said. And that is impressive, coming from a man who’s covered more than 8’000 kilometers in running – in fall of last year alone. Letting go of his initial 12-days goal due to an infection in his foot which literally brought him to his knees, was probably the toughest moment in Richard’s running career altogether.
Even more impressive, how Richard finished the northern end of the trail, with several mountains to climb. Five consecutive days of 95 km, 60 km, 80 km, 77 km and 60 km – the numbers say it all. Congratulations!
Find more on the INT Run here in our SOURCE Outdoor Blog and on our SOURCE Facebook Page. Also take advantage of the time-limited offer of our DUNE Hydration Pack – Richard’s favourite pack to hydrate on long-distance runs.
Read more on Richard’s adventure:
- He did it …! – Richard Bowles finished the … (SOURCE Blog, May 9)
- What a comeback..! – Final stretch for … (SOURCE Blog, May 6)
- Back on trail – It’s not the end … (SOURCE Blog, April 30)
- INT Run: What it really looks like … (SOURCE Blog, April 28)
- Road & Field Test of Richard’s SOURCE DUNE … (SOURCE Blog, April 22)
- INT Run: Half-time coming up for ultra-runner … (SOURCE Blog, April 21)
- Off he goes! Richard Bowles is on his way (SOURCE Blog, April 17)
- Talking hydration with Richard Bowles (SOURCE Blog, April 4)
- Running 1,009KM in 12 days – Source supporting … (SOURCE Blog, March 21)
- Famed adventure runner to run entire length of INT (Israel Hayom, April 14)
- Aussie super-sprinter seeks record (JerusalemPost, April 9)